WHAT IS FUN?
Creative writing contest
What’s the prize?
Five Finalists will receive a family four-pack of general admission passes to Phoenix Children’s Festival and exclusive backstage meet & greet passes with celebrity talents!
The SCHOOL with the most participation will receive a donation of 100 books to the school library, courtesy of Back to School Clothing Drive and Better World Books. The CLASS with the most contest entries will receive two (2) general admission tickets per student.
How do I enter?
1. Download a form here, Creative Writing Contest Form Contest Entry Form.
2. In 100 words or less describe what fun means to you!
3. Be sure to read the contest rules here, Official Rules.
4. Submit your form to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to:
Phoenix Children’s Festival
99 E. Virginia Avenue, Suite 225
Phoenix, AZ 85004
5. Keep your eye out on our Facebook page to like your favorite submissions!
When do I enter?
The deadline is January 31, 2018, at 5 P.M. Submissions after January 31st will not be considered.
Need a flyer to send home with parents?
Here is an information sheet about the festival, Creative Writing Contest Flyer.