Make a Difference
Phoenix Children’s Festival gives your organization, company or organized group an opportunity to give back to the community through volunteerism. The Festival benefits BACK-TO-SCHOOL CLOTHING DRIVE and the underprivileged students that it serves.
IT’S EASY TO APPLY! To sign up, CLICK HERE.
Please read our volunteer guide here, Phoenix Childrens Festival – Volunteer Guide.
Volunteering for The Festival is a fun time and a great opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the children served by Back-to-School Clothing Drive We invite you, your family, co-workers, and friends to experience it for yourself.
- ADMISSIONS: Selling admission tickets to the general public. MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER.
- TICKET TAKERS: Greet festival guests and collect their admission tickets.
- FESTIVAL GREETERS: Greet festival guests at entrance gates. Pass out Event Guides.
- ZONE ATTENDANTS: Work with zone manager and sponsors to deliver a WOW experience for guest.
- COUPON BOOTH: Sell coupons to festival guests rides / games. MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER
- LOST KIDS: Assist security team locating lost children, so they can quickly be reconnected with their
- AMBASSADORS: Walk the festival with information sheets to assist guests with directions and
- information on the event.
- VIP HOSPITALITY: Keep food and beverages available for Sponsor hospitality area. Keep the area clean
- for sponsors, including trash handling. Restock drinks and ice.
- VOLUNTEER HEADQUARTERS: Assist with volunteer check-in, , help volunteers with volunteer snack areas and restocking.
- SURVEYS: Takes demographic information on festival attendees.